Kara's personal thoughts

Random garbage how I feel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon City, Oregon, United States

I am me, and I am very random at times but very smart in a weird sort of way. My only problem is I can't spell very well. Spell check is my best friend.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Lots of cake left over.....

I often wondered as a child what a person at my age now does for celebrating life. Now I know that it isn't much and not having many people to celebrate with is a bugger. I am happy with those I spend time with though and feel complete in that aspect. I have lots of cake left over from yesterday though! The best cake I have ever had though and I would buy another cake from that little bakery. Nothing else going on talk more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home