Kara's personal thoughts

Random garbage how I feel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon City, Oregon, United States

I am me, and I am very random at times but very smart in a weird sort of way. My only problem is I can't spell very well. Spell check is my best friend.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday Blues

I got the Sunday Blues!
I have to go back to work tomorrow and it is sad! I am sick of my job and wish I could get a better one. Tried to win the lottery last night and of course NOTHING.
I am going to make this great recipe from my Mother in law. My husband used to love this as a child so today I am making it. Also making pork roast, potatoes, and corn on the cobb. My grandparents are coming over and my mom will be here at 6 pm. Nice for a crappy Sunday. So I am going to attempt this now.
Here is the link for this great recipe. check it out. http://www.recipesbycindy.homestead.com/Bienenstich.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home